• Copper Beech Townhome Communities (Copper Beech): The legal entity that owns or manages the property you are applying to.
• Yardi Systems, Inc.: The software company who hosts and maintains this online application on behalf of Copper Beech.
• Applicant: The individual submitting the online application.
• Co-Applicants: Any other individuals whose information is entered herein for the purposes of co-inhabiting the rental property or acting as guarantor or both.
Copper Beech respects the privacy of visitors to our online sites. Any personal information gathered on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used in ways for which you have specifically consented. We will never sell or rent any personal information collected from you to any third party. We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information.
By entering data on any step of this application and submitting next, applicant and co-applicants agree to the following:
• You certify that all of the statements in this application are true and made for the purpose of applying for a rental property.
• You authorize Copper Beech to begin a credit investigation, including obtaining your consumer credit report, and to forward or allow direct electronic access to your application to financial institutions, or other third parties in order to process your application. Copper Beech may obtain information about you, as described in this notice, which will be handled as stated herein.
• Information about Applicants and co-Applicants will be collected from the following sources:
• Information received from you on online applications, print applications, or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with Copper Beech, their affiliates, or others; and
• Information received from consumer reporting agencies.
• The information collected may be disclosed, as described above, to Copper Beech affiliates, to other financial institutions with whom joint marketing agreements exist, or to companies that perform services or functions on their behalf. These companies may include financial service providers and non-financial companies such as computer and data processing companies, and marketing and aftermarket service providers. These companies will be contractually obligated to keep the information provided to them confidential and use the information only to provide the services requested of them. Copper Beech will observe limits and restrictions set by law as to sharing of information with our affiliates or others.
• Copper Beech will restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. They maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
This website also collects and uses information in aggregate form to track the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and other such technical information. This is technical information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. No personally identifiable information is available in this process and referred to as "non-personally identifiable information". We use this data to better target our marketing efforts.
If we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already collected through our site, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change.
Access to Your Information
If you would like us to delete any information or records about you, we shall unless it is part of a condition of using one of our services. You may request to have your information deleted once the agreement of the service is deemed nullified.
We will respond to your request to access, update or delete your information within ten (10) business days. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity.
We take careful measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of your information. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology supporting 128-bit encryption when we collect information from you during the certification application process. Financial information is stored by our payment processor. The information collected is stored on a secure server network, protected by firewalls and other security measures. We only provide access to your personal information to Copper Beech employees.
Disclosure of Information
All Personally Identified Information gathered can be disclosed to judicial or other government agencies subject to warrants, subpoenas or other governmental orders.
In the event of a merger all data will be transferred to the new entity.
In the event of Copper Beech ceasing operations entirely all personal data will be destroyed within 14 days.
We do not intentionally collect information from persons under the age of 18.
Third Party Links and Advertisement
As a convenience to our visitors, Copper Beech sites may contain links to a number of sites that we believe may offer useful information. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
We do not use third party advertising companies to provide advertisements or allow third party advertisers to track your browsing
Contact Copper Beech
You can contact Copper Beech regarding any matter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.